Tuesday, March 11, 2014

25L TUESDAYS!-Get 'em while you can


Hiya! This is my first 25L Tuesdays post. I'm hoping to do this every Tuesday, if not me then Ella or Chance :) It's pretty awesome… I mean… How great is it to go to your favorite stores and see they have selected an awesome item to be purchased for 25L?! Oh! Also… some of the items have an option to be purchased for Relay For Life and 100% of the proceeds go to the cause! How great is that! 

So… I stopped my Luas, Torvis, May's Soul, and a few others and I am so happy with what they had out! By the way… did I mention this is every TUESDAY! Hello! 

---->CLICK HERE<----
To head on over to the 25L Blog for more information and participating store! 

CREDITS

Hair-Tableau Vivant-Petit-Dark Browns @ The Arcade

Ears-Manadala-Fantasy Elf ears

Eyes-Ikon-Promise Eyes-Hazel

Horns-May's Soul-Goat Horns Bones OUT NOW for 25L

Feather Headdress-Luas-Cheerokeh Crown OUT NOW for 25L

Outfit-Torvis-Nerea Boomerang in Black OUT NOW for 25L

Belt-May's Soul-Musa Belt-Gold/Brown OUT NOW for 25L

Poses-Marukin-Forever @ Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment