Monday, March 10, 2014

The Tavern Mistress- New from Junbug!

I had some trouble deciding what to post about this morning… I knew it had to be JUNBUG. I've been drooling over this sweet dress since it came out at We <3 RP and I'm finally blogging it. It deserves (as do all her creations) it's very own post. Hence why this post is so simple. 

Now, This dress called "Heidi" reminded me of the gorgeous bar maidens we have in Mystara and I felt, what better way to pose it then with a tray stacked high with goblets and mead. I'm also not wearing a new skin today, I'm sticking with my Logo Mesh head (I'm just so in love with it). I've also paired this look with the most adorable Ive ever seen (and yes, I've blogged it before) from TRUTH designed for The Aracade Gacha! Squee… it's my fav. 

---->CLICK HERE<----
For a Piggyback to We <3 RP

---->CLICK HERE<-----
For a Cab to The Arcade 



CREDITS

Hair-TRUTH-Maiko-Blacks @ The Arcade

Eyes-IKON-Promise Eyes-Green

Arm Cuffs-OAL-Crysantha @ The Fantasy Room

Dress-JUNBUG-Heidi-Spring @ We <3 RP

Serving Tray-Sweet Lies design

Poses-Positivety-Mineko

No comments:

Post a Comment