Wednesday, March 12, 2014

They stab It with their Steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast…-NEW from INDO & TWA!


My girl, Iskra Bellic the designer behind the fabulous {INDO} surprised me with a brand new version of her "Candle Couture" epaulettes in both the white and the black and I am shocked. I didn't think they could get any better, but whoa! She did an entire new sculpt and everything and they are freaking fabulous! 

The flames also cast a gorgeous glow on your skin…. it makes me weep with happiness. Anywho, you can get it in her marketplace…if you…

---->CLICK HERE<----  

Seriously… I love having awesome conversations with awesome designers. It makes me so happy. I've paired these awesome epaulettes with the BRAND NEW gown from The White Armory, by Bee Dumpling. It's called the "Sleeping Beauty" gown in Merryweather. I really love it… it's slimming and textured just beautifully with a gorgeous little caplet. I really dig it. 

---->CLICK HERE<----

to get this gorgeous gown!

Below is the untouched shot from in world with Local Lights on and my wind lighting on something night time-ish….pretty huh?


CREDITS

Hair-AD-Nightingale-Blacks @ We <3 RP

Eyes-Ikon-Promise Eyes-Metel 

Crown-Aisling-Godelieve

Epaulettes-INDOcile-Candle Couture-Black @ her marketplace

Ears-Mandala-Fantasy Elf ears

Necklace, Earrings, & Ring-MG-Nova Dream Moon

Gown-TWA-Sleeping Beauty-Merryweather NEW

Shoes-Deviance-Milady Slippers-Dark Glass RARE @ their mainstore gacha






No comments:

Post a Comment