Thursday, March 6, 2014

She Played Pinball- NEW from The Arcade!


I'm pretty sure I need a Gacha intervention… Mm hm. I am obsessed. As soon as I got online, I flew on over to The Arcade and set to work gathering all the awesomeness. My hands were pretty full, so I swiped a shopping cart and said, "F#%k it!" 

I bring to you… the outfit of the day… er… well, I'm pretty much wearing that entire folder. Ha! 
---->CLICK HERE<----
for a taxi to The Arcade
.Make sure to bring all your money… you're gonna need it. Woof.


CREDITS

Hair-Tableau Vivant-Petit Hair- Pastels @ The Arcade

Horns-Half Deer-Avantine Horns-Pastella Gothica RARE @ The Arcade

Hair Feathers-LODE-Boohoo Feathers @ Chapter Four

Glasses-Deadwool-San Diego Glasses-Red Turtle @ The Arcade

Necklace-MG-Turtle Necklace-Purple @ The Arcade

Puggle-Birdy-Puggles-Piggy @ The Arcade

Purse-NuDoLu-Ma petite lapinou- Bonjour Rose @ The Arcade

Dress-FD-Floral Frock w/ Tie

Skin-Glam Affair-Aria Skin-Asia-Combination 08 @ The Arcade
w/ Glam Affair- Sylvia-Lipstick 01 H

Eyes-Ikon-Promise Eyes-Silverleaf

Stockings-SySy-Tradgedy Stockings (Group Gift) @ OneWord

Pumos-Hucci-Glynco Pumps-Group Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment