Thursday, April 10, 2014

RAELLA-NEW from The Countdown Room!

Happy Thursday!
...Or...in my case, Happy Thirsty Thursday! I foresee some Margaritas are in my future. Ha!
Today I bring you the gloriousness that is "Raella" from Luas for The Countdown Room! This dress is absolutely gorgeous... Seriously... Ainaraluas the amazing woman behind Luas has the most beautiful color palettes. I mean, it's hard to choose a favorite. 

This gown is going to be a HUGE trend for RPers... It's perfect. It's not too dressy for someone who plays a low key character and it's just dressy enough for a Royal. The gown comes with the jewelry and crown also shown in the photo. 

---->CLICK HERE<----
For a TP to The Countdown Room
Psst...it opens tomorrow!

CREDITS

HAIR-Lelutka-Jasmine-Pitch

EARS-Mandala-Fantasy Elf ears

EYES-Ikon-Promise Eyes-Hazel

GOWN & ACCESSORIES-Luas-Raella-All colors shown

POSES-Glitteratti-Sass Pack





1 comment: