Friday, April 18, 2014

Can I have Some Pirate's Bootay?-NEW from TFC!

The Fantasy Collective opens in 2 days!

Are you cray cray excited? You bettah be...because...This round is freaking fantastic!
It's A Pirate's Life For Me!

Today I bring you the oh so sexy and super cute look from The White Armory called, "Cabin Gurl Bloomers" set. It comes in a huge array of colors, including the Rum-Red I'm showing below. PLUS, it includes the boots and a hat (though I'm not showing the hat).  I've styled it with this awesome sauce Pirates hat and bandana from Meshed up, all of which can be found at The Fantasy Collective

---->CLICK HERE<----
For a Ride to the Event.
Remember it opens in 2 days...


CREDITS

HAIR-Taketomi-Meiling @ The Season's Story

HAT & BANDANA- Meshedup-Pirate hat & Bandana  @ TFC

OUTFIT-The White Armory-Cabin Girl Bloomers-Rum-Red @ TFC

BELT-PFC-Raider's Belt-Brown

POSES-PosESion-Mlla Set @ Kustom 9


No comments:

Post a Comment