Friday, March 7, 2014

Desert Storm- NEWNESS from The Fantasy Room, The Arcade, & More!

I'm pretty excited about this look. I mean, we've seen this silhouette all over SL, but the way this is put together is just perfection. This "Desert Girl" outfit from Torvis for The Fantasy Room comes in three colors: Black, Blue, & Red and is simply awesome. I feel so badass right now… I can't even---

I've paired the look with the amazing "Druid" Headdress from Alchemy for We <3 RP and the "Caird" Jewelry set from Eldritch also at We <3 RP! Pretty spectacular, right? But wait! …Drum roll please….

I'm wearing the awesomely amazing, simply perfect, and incredibly gorgeous NEW skin from Atomic called…. MUSE! Mm hm… I'm flipping out over how incredible this skin is. Now… we all know how much I adore my LOGO mesh head, but… I might actually use this as my new skin. It's that good. Also… for those Fantasy Players… this skin has and add-on eye brow pack, that'll make you weep with happiness. WEEP!

---->CLICK HERE<----
for a hop, skip, & a jump to ATOMIC SKINS

---->CLICK HERE<----
for The Fantasy ROOM

---->CLICK HERE<----
For We <3 RP

CREDITS

Hair-TRUTH-Maiko-Blond 2 Fade Light @ The Arcade

Headdress-Alchemy-Druid Headdress @ We <3 RP

Ears-Mandala-Fantasy Elf Ears

Necklace-May's Soul-Rope Necklace @ The Fantasy Room

Jewelry set-Eldritch-Caird @ We <3 RP

Outfit-TGW-Desert Girl-Black @ The Fantasy Room

Skin-ATOMIC-Muse Skin- NEW @ Atomic Mainstore

Eyes-Ikon-Promise Eyes-Wight

Poses-Bang-Huntress @ We <3 RP

No comments:

Post a Comment