Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Were you wondering?

Who won the Evie's Closet Giftcard?! Congratulations to Halfwraith Caerndow! She sent me a gorgeous photo with her sweetheart. Romance and snuggles always remind me of Evie's Closet and she had it all laid out perfectly in her photo. Now only did she showcase an Evie creation, but she also Incorporated her own style and sweetness. We loved all your photos over here at Fantasy Fashions and hope to see more in the future. If you ever felt like submitting some photos for fun and want me to give you a shout out and credit, just email me at Sorchasfantasyfashion@gmail.com and I'll be happy to throw them up on the blog. I thank everyone who participated and I give a HUGE huggle to Halfwraith who really brought her A game. Here is her stunning photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment