Tuesday, November 2, 2010

::BaLaC:: ...and free XD


Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm laughing at my own title... oh my.. it's late. OKAY. Don't you love my totally rad Military coat? I do. Guess what? IT'S FREE! ::BaLaC:: just opened as has generously out out this scrumptious coat for all as a welcome gift. I am totally over the moon about it! I was browsing some fellow bloggers and saw that Free*Style had done a post on this military coat and I couldn't help myself. I had to run over and grab it up. It's truly awesome! Thank you Free*Style! You rock.


What I'm Wearing:
Hair: Truth-Tamina in Chestnut (Upper) w/ Truth Kylei bow (FREE GIFT @ Truth now in all colors)
Eyes: Ibanez Soft Glow Eyes in Panacea Light Prim & Base
Skin: LAQ Tasha in Makeup 10 w/ freckles
Boots: Kiitos Engineer Boots (Tea Hunt Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment